1206 Moro St
Manhattan, KS 66502
Contact Campus Barbershop for more information
The location of Campus Barber Shop was originally known as the Orange Bowl throughout the 1940s to the early 1960s. While tracking sports scores from around the country the owners were one of Manhattan's sources for candy bars, cigarettes, hot dogs and, of course, orange juice.
In late 2014 Dylan took over for Roger - who started the barber shop in 1983 - and continues to move the business forward.